Wednesday, August 20, 2008

break the bank


I went to this really cool place last weekend called Petroglyph. It's in Roseville and you can choose from a wide selection of different pottery pieces to paint. they have figurines and plates, bowls, cups and pretty much anything kitchen related that you can imagine. I choose the most generic of them all: a piggy bank. sounds lame, but it wasn't. i had a blast painting my little piggy and hope it will represent future financial stability. i made him look shocked...either because there is money IN him or...money being take out of him. hes not in color cause...i painted him pink ..like a loser. I think when i go back i will paint a dish and have some preconceived creative ideas for it. i blame painting a pig on my lack of spontaneous creativity. :P naw, but he is pretty cute . :)

No comments: